Three years of dreaming, planning, designing, listening, redesigning and praying gave us a Master Plan. Eight months of the silent phase of our capital campaign gave us $4.9 million.
We have exceeded our goal of $5.5 million and raised $5.7 million in order to make our plan a reality! Thank you to everyone who has made a donation, for both your generosity and prayers. If you would like to participate in our parish capital campaign we welcome you to click on Donate Now.
Everyone is invited to make a five-year pledge and become a part of this once in a lifetime capital campaign that will provide something for everyone and improve our parish facilities and ministries.
Our comprehensive Master Plan has something for everyone and will meet the needs of the entire parish for the next 50 years. United in faith and with our eyes set to the future, now is the time for all of us to make these preparations.
01 The Church
- Additional bathrooms
- Handicap accessibility
- An enclosed walkway between the church and the parish hall
- An open air gathering area in front of the church
02 A New Family Life Center
- Second floor break out rooms for meetings, retreats and discipleship groups
- A youth room
- A nursery
- A school cafeteria which will double as a safe room to accommodate 400 persons
- A full-size commercial kitchen
03 The Parish Hall
- Enhanced lighting
- A lounge seating area
- New furniture
- Renovated restrooms
- Updated audio/visual equipment
- Renovated kitchen
04 The School Addition and Pre-K Playground
- Classrooms for all preschool and kindergarten students
- Boys and girls restrooms on both the first and second floors
- A playground designed for children ages 3-6
- An “Atrium” for the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- In addition to the Pre-K playground, there will be a playground/park area at the southwest corner of the property where two parish-owned homes now stand
06 An Additional 50 Parking Spaces
- Reconfigure current church parking lot
- Add a new lot on the site of the old rectory
- Add parking on N. Kentucky (pending City approval)