The focus of Adult Faith Formation is to provide opportunities for spiritual growth to all adult parish members that can be applied to our daily lives.
Online resources available to study the Bible and explore our faith:
- Daily Readings
- Books of the Holy Bible
- The Word Among Us
- Bishop Barron’s Word on Fire
- The St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology (featuring Dr. Scott Hahn)
- Bible Studies by Ascension Press
- Saints & Angels
Workshops & Events:
- Retreat in Daily Life (St. Ignatius Spiritual Exercises)
- Archbishop Coakley’s VISION 2030 Study Guides
- Annual “Ashes to Ashes” Fellowship Night for men of the parish over 21 years of age.
- Well-Read Mom OKC – All women of the parish – moms or not, age 18 and over are invited to join the Well-Read Mom Book Club on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 7PM in the library of the Meerschaert House. Meetings beginning Sept 15th. We read a variety of genres and enjoy rich discussion and wonderful fellowship. We truly want all women to feel welcome to join! Our discussions do not revolve around children. For more information email Merideth Ochs at firstname.lastname@example.org or to join the group, visit https://wellreadmom.com/jointoday./ There are scholarship available through Well-Read Mom for anyone who cannot pay for the membership fee.
- Women’s Small Groups – for women who are interested in small group discipleship, prayer and spirituality. For more information please contact Micah Leydorf at email@example.com or call 405.596.8391.