BAPTISMS FOR THOSE UNDER 7 ARE SCHEDULED DURING AND AFTER SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MASSES.
Baptism of Infants and Children:
- Age: under the age of 7
- Parents must be registered members of St. Francis, actively practicing the Catholic Faith and have attended a Baptismal Seminar.
- Godparents: At least one godparent must be an actively practicing Catholic who has received all of the Sacraments of Initiation and is in full communion with the Catholic Church (including marriage if applicable). Attendance of a Baptismal Seminar is recommended but not required.
- Contact the Parish Office for additional details at (405) 528-0485.
Baptism of Adults:
- Age 7 years and older
- Complete the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Contact the Parish Office for additional details.
St. Francis of Assisi offers the Baptismal Seminar four times a year. Dates and times will be posted in the weekly bulletin and on this site. The next quarterly Baptism Seminar will on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at 9:00am in the Parish Hall (located on the north side of the church). No RSVP is required. Lasts about 1 1/2 hours. You may bring babies and children.
If you are unable to attend the Baptismal Seminar at St. Francis of Assisi, you may attend one at another Catholic Church. You will need to provide a Certificate of Attendance or a letter from the facilitator.